- Additional Information
Moderate Cushioning. ArchLite® Full Length cushioned shoe insoles help to relieve foot discomfort by providing dual-layer cushioning from heel to toe. Plush VCT® top foam layer and durable EVA foam base give increased cushioning over standard shoe insoles. These comfortable shoe inserts are an ideal alternative to arch support insoles for those who require more cushioning and less support.
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Solution for those who prefer cushioning without arch support
- Heat and friction reducing antimicrobial top cover
- Slight contouring throughout
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Insole Type Cushioning Insole Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushioning for enhanced comfort
Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric reduces perspiration
Slight arch contouring with soft, supportive feel