- Additional Information
Moderate Cushioning. Powerstep® ArchLite® Full Length cushioned insoles help relieve foot discomfort by providing dual-layer cushioning from heel to toe. A plush VCT® top foam layer and durable EVA foam base offer increased cushioning over standard shoe insoles. The ArchLite® shoe insole top cover has a heat- and friction-reducing antimicrobial design to help keep feet dry and comfortable. Move these cushioned insoles from loafers or heels to everyday sneakers without trimming for fit. These soft shoe inserts are an ideal alternative to arch support insoles for those who require more cushioning and less support.
- VCT Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Solution for those who prefer cushioning without arch support
- Heat-and-friction-reducing antimicrobial top cover
- Slight contouring throughout
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Insole Type Cushioning Insole Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushioning for enhanced comfort
Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric reduces perspiration
Slight arch contouring with soft, supportive feel