Endurance athletic insoles are a great addition to your shoes if you participate in high-impact activity or long periods of exercise. With light and flexible arch supports, endurance insoles give you the comfort you need without a rigid arch. Learn how insoles can be a benefit to injury prevention in different sports.
- Powerstep products are now FSA-eligible!
- New Color for Fusion® Orthotic Women’s Sandals from Powerstep®
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Feet from Athlete’s Foot
- New Luxe® Slippers from Powerstep®
- How to Treat Foot Pain in Children
- How to Treat and Prevent Blisters
- New ESD Insoles for Electrostatic Dissipation
- Flats or Heels: What You Need to Know
- Benefits of Endurance Insoles
- 5 Most Common Foot Injuries in Children