If your family has a tradition of hanging stockings at Christmas, it can be difficult to come up with ideas to fill them year after year. If you’re anything like us, you’re a little tired of filling them with cheap plastic toys and are looking for some really good stocking stuffers this year that your family will actually find useful. We’ve compiled a list that can help!
- Small toolkit. Tools for small projects can be great stocking stuffers for men. These are usually not the highest quality items, but they can come in handy for simple tasks.
- Candy. Stock up on your family’s favorites and they’ll be happily snacking away.
- Fun (or just warm) socks. Everyone needs more socks! Pick out some cute prints for those in your family who appreciate them, and for the more formal sock crowd, some warm white or black ones will do the trick.
- New shoe insoles. Often people who suffer from foot pain forget when it’s time to replace their insoles. A new pair will go a long way to keeping your loved one comfortable.
- Pain relief products for runners. For the fitness buffs in your life who have experienced injuries, support and bracing products to help relieve pain during exercise can be great gifts for stocking stuffers.
- Coffee mug. You’d be surprised what you can fit in a stocking. A new coffee mug is a great gift that also takes up space in the stocking if you’re pressed for ideas.
- Extra phone charging cord or organizer. For the techie in your life, extra cords are always useful. An organizer can help keep everything in its place.
- Decorative and useful desk ornaments. A new pen holder, stapler or tape dispenser can liven up a dull workspace and make your loved one think of you during long days at the office.
- Nail polish or other small makeup items. If you need some good stocking stuffers for mom or teen daughters, consider adding to their makeup bag with beauty products they love.
- Scented soaps and candles. For the women in your life who may not take enough time to pamper themselves, small scented items can help bring a breath of calm to a hectic day.
- Personalized mini puzzle or calendar. Taking the time to upload your favorite photos and have them printed as a puzzle or calendar for loved ones to enjoy makes for great family stocking stuffers.
These are just some of our favorite ideas for this year. What other stocking stuffers have been a hit for you in the past? Share your ideas in the comments!