- Additional Information
Mild Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep's FlexiArch® 3/4 orthotic shoe insoles offer full contact foot arch support. The extremely thin and lightweight design features lateral and medial contouring for motion control. The EVA cork base offers sturdy yet flexible foot arch support with a deep heel cradle to stabilize and control foot motion. The formed metatarsal arch support feature spreads and positions the metatarsal heads to help alleviate metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma and ball of foot pain. Moveable from shoe to shoe. Ideal for controlling foot motion in a variety of shoe styles including casual and dress shoes.
FlexiArch® 3/4 is available in five sizes.
- Formed metatarsal arch support feature helps spread and position the metatarsal heads
- Ultra-slim, low profile design with tapered edge
- Durable EVA cork base with molded foot arch support and deep heel cup for increased support
- Non-slip pad at heel helps hold these orthotic shoe insoles in place
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Insole Type Metatarsal Feature Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Insert Powerstep® 3/4 insoles into your shoes. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Lateral and medial contouring for motion control
EVA cork base for sturdy yet flexible support
Deep heel cradle to stabilize and control foot motion
Formed metatarsal support to spread and position the metatarsal heads