- Additional Information
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. Journey® insoles were designed specifically for use on rugged terrain. The Journey® Hiker provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during rigorous activity to simultaneously increase comfort and help reduce fatigue. The firmer arch support stabilizes the foot while allowing for flexibility during movement. The top fabric has heat and friction-reducing anti-microbial protection. Helps comfort and protect the feet on long journeys. Fits in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots, and ski and snow boots. Available in 10 US shoe sizes.
- Firmer arch support and heel cradle to stabilize the foot along uneven surfaces
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base for long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Shock-absorbing foam reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Insole Type Active/Outdoor Insoles Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® Journey® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Firmer, semi-rigid foot support calibrated with flexibility
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushioning for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric