- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual layer cushioning
- Shock-absorbing foam
- Insulating wool top fabric
- Stabilizes the foot along uneven surfaces
- Long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Excellent moisture wicking and temperature regulation
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required.
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Red
- Insulating wool top fabric, Gray
- VCT® Top Layer, Black, 1/8”
Indications: Stability and support, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, metatarsal pain, mild to moderate pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, sore/aching feet, muscle cramps, other common foot conditions. Ideal Shoe Type: Hiking boots, ski boots, snow boots
Ideal Shoe Type: Dress and Casual Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.