- Additional Information
Packaged, preshaped orthotic material developed to be custom molded with the Light Orthotics Light Box. Prethotics are made from layers of cross-linked reinforcement fibers infiltrated with a light-curing resin. When activated with ultraviolet light technology, the prethotic is cured and formed to the plantar surface of the a patient's foot for a custom-shaped orthotic that is ready to be placed directly into the patient's shoe for instant comfort and relief. The dual-stiffness laminate design, along with our Fascia Flex feature, ensures support and stability when standing, yet just the right amount of “give” when in motion. No bonding, sanding or grinding operations are required.
- Breathable PU comfort foam top layer has open-cellular foam to wick away moisture and help keep feet cool
- Dual-layer forefoot foam enhances breathability and comfort and provides added impact protection
- Lightweight composite support shell includes cross-linked fibers and proprietary light-curing resin
- PORON® Cushion shock-absorbing heel pad provides additional impact protection under the heel
- Custom-formed and cured in minutes
- Patent pending
Wear / Care
USE: After shaping and curing directly to the patient's foot, the custom-shaped orthotic is ready to be placed into the shoe for instant comfort and relief.
- Remove the shoe's existing insoles if possible. Insert the Light Orthotics™ into the shoe. If necessary, trim edges to fit using existing insole as a guide for trimming.
- Ensure the orthotic is situated against the back of the shoe. Hold the orthotic in place and slide the foot into the shoe.
- The orthotics may be moved from one pair of shoes to another following these same application instructions.
Use Light Orthotics™ as needed for increased comfort in any shoe. If you are not accustomed to wearing arch support orthotics, it may be necessary to wear a few hours a day until your feet adjust to better support and then wear full time.
CLEANING: Hand wash with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry.Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling. Use under the direction of a physician.
Product Details Custom Fit + Speed of Light Technology Light Orthotics in One Visit The number one factor pain-free dynamic movement is a perfect fit and custom support. From running and biking, to golfing and walking, Light Orthotics are custom-designed to comfort your feet every step, jump and pedal. Another plus - you can walk out with in your shoe today! Our innovative process shapes a flexible material into a contoured, custom orthotic using safe, light-curing technology, give you a precise and comfortable fit in minutes.