Why offer Powerstep ProTech Therapeutic Orthotics to Your Patients?
- Increase Patient Satisfaction with a true podiatrist designed medical shoe insert that relieves heel and arch pain and is widely endorsed and referred by physicians and accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- In-Office Dispensing allows you to offer patients immediate and affordable pain relief and first-line therapy and foot support for mild conditions while waiting for custom orthotics if necessary
- Distinguish Your Practice with a quality, therapeutic product exclusively for medical professionals
- Simple Solutions for Common Conditions, easy to use and fit off-the-shelf products for effective pain relief of many common foot conditions
- Drive New Business and Practice Promotions, take part in our exciting advertising and marketing promotional campaigns that help direct patients to your practice
- Superior Service, no backorders and excellent customer service means you can carry less stock
Medical Professionals - Click to view the entire ProTech line exclusively for professionals.
Medical Professionals - Request a Free Sample*
*Medical professionals in the US only. Limit one.
Watch how Powerstep® ProTech can benefit your practice.
Powerstep Supports Podiatric Medicine
Giving back to the communities we serve is an important part of our culture at Powerstep. We make it a priority to contribute to our profession through continued podiatric education.
Powerstep is directly involved in podiatric education through its partnerships with the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (KSUCPM), the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (AAPPM), the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine (AAPSM), Ball State University's Biomechanics Laboratory, the Robert M. Palmer Institute of Biomechanics, and the new Practice Management Program at KSUCPM and all other podiatry schools through AAPPM's student groups.
Awards, Affiliations and Memberships
Top 100 Award