- Additional Information
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. The Powerstep memory foam insole shoe orthotics combine slow-recovery memory foam with an encapsulated polypropylene arch shell for maximum comfort with full support. Dual-layer cushioning provides targeted and controlled pressure relief. Plush memory foam layer conforms to the shape of the foot for a contoured feeling. These super-soft insoles are ideal for sensitive feet and provide maximum cushioning in a variety of shoes.
- Plush, slow-recovery memory foam conforms to the shape of the foot
- Ideal for sensitive feet, pressure relief and fat pad atrophy/degeneration
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Insole Type Cushioning Insole Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Semi-rigid foot support calibrated with flexibility
Plush memory foam layer conforms to the shape of the foot for added comfort and pressure relief
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric