Occupational Health Program
Why Promote the Use of Occupational Insoles?
- Reduce Costs
- Reduce Potential Health Problems and Claims
- Lower Claims to Help Lower Insurance Premiums
- Improve Employee Productivity and Performance
- Reduce Downtime and Absenteeism
- Leads to a Happier, Less Fatigued Workforce
- An Alternative for Mobile or Outdoor Work Setting where floor mats are not practical
- Can be Implemented Instantly, no waiting on installation
- Eliminates trips and falls on raised edges of floor mats
The ErgoShield® line of occupational insoles includes a range of products to improve foot comfort and support on the job. Offer work shoe insoles to help improve employee comfort and productivity.
Interested in Carrying Powerstep ErgoShield Occupational Insoles?
Complete the form below.