- Additional Information
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. The Powerstep® Signature Dress 3/4 Length orthotic dress insoles combine a supple top cover, VCT® cushioning foam and a trusted design for unparalleled comfort and support. These 3/4 length insoles are suitable for use in men's and women's dress shoes with less depth at the toes.
Powerstep’s 3/4 length dress shoe inserts are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and other common foot conditions caused or inflamed by tight dress shoes.
- Supple top cover increases comfort and softens and conforms to the contours of the foot with continued use
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in dress or casual shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe
- Also available in Full length
Size Men's US
As 4-4.5 6-6.5 A 5-6.5 7-8.5 B 7-8.5 9-10.5 C 9-9.5 11-11.5 D 10-10.5 12-12.5 E 11-11.5 13-13.5 F 12-13.5 14-15.5 Insole Type Dress Insole Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Supple top cover softens and conforms to the foot with extended use
Semi-rigid support shell calibrated with flexibility
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability