- Additional Information
Powerstep's Square Toe Post-Op Shoe provides post-op protection for forefoot trauma and stress fractures. The strapping is highly adjustable with an extendable toe closure to accommodate swelling or bulky dressings. The square toe design provides additional room and protection for the toes. Optional contoured inner sole available (model 7590) and sold separately. Powerstep’s Post-op shoes fit right or left foot. Color: Black.
- Soft, breathable mesh upper material for comfortable wear
- Padded heel collar for comfort and reduced irritation
- Rigid heel counter and ankle strap keep foot securely in place
- Square toe design for additional toe room and protection
- Semi-rigid rocker bottom for stability and a natural gait
- Supplied with standard inner sole - optional Contoured Inner Sole (model 7590) available
Request a Free Sample*
*Medical professionals in the US only. Limit one.
Covered under US Patent D718,024
Wear / Care
- Remove toe closure extender. Open ankle strap and toe closure.
- Place foot in shoe with heel against the back of the shoe.
- Comfortably secure the ankle strap.
- Fold over toe closure. Attach extender using hook and loop straps to secure closed.
- Cut off excess ankle strap length.
ARCH CUSHION PLACEMENT: (Optional for use with standard insole) 1. If shoe is used as a Left shoe, the cushion will be on the right side. If used as a Right shoe, the cushion should be placed on the left. 2. Find your arch location and place the tips of the cushion as illustrated. The cushion should extend up the side of the shoe. 3. When location is determined, peel away adhesive cover and press cushion in place.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash shoe using warm water, a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Ensure shoe is fully dry before reapplying.
Square toe design provides extra room and protection for the toes
Semi-rigid rocker bottom for stability and a natural gait
Soft, breathable mesh upper material for comfortable wear
Padded heel collar provides comfort and reduces irritation
Rigid heel counter along with padded heel collar and ankle strap keep foot securely in place
Highly adjustable toe closure with extension piece accommodates bulky dressings and/or swelling