- Additional Information
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep's original, fundamental design is leveraged across all our orthotic shoe insoles. Our original shoe insoles have an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. These foot orthotics have moderate, dual-layer cushioning, and are designed with an ultra-thin, low profile that fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes to provide foot support. Our original orthotic shoe insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Moderate cushioning with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel in your shoes
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Ultra-thin design fits in most shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Insole Type Low Profile Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Deep heel cradle to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
Double layer, low profile casing for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric