- Additional Information
Description Our popular Pinnacle style is now available in Toddler and Youth sizes! The Pinnacle Junior orthotics come with an encapsulated design that includes a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot support, heel cradle for motion control and plush cushioning. These arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in children's shoes.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Available in Toddler sizes 11.5-13 and Youth sizes 1-6
Insole Type For Kids & Youth Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric