- Additional Information
Maximum Cushioning. Maximum Support. The Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic shoe insole is our popular Pinnacle style but with a firmer shell and angled heel platform for greater control and foot arch support. Encapsulated design combines the semi-rigid shell with plush VCT® and EVA foam for comfort. Pinnacle Maxx arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic shoe insole for preventing and alleviating pain associated with moderate over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, and other common foot conditions.
- Firmer foot arch support for increased stability
- Slightly angled exterior heel platform for even greater motion control
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual-layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Covered under US Patent D661,076
Insole Type Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support Wear / Care Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear. Product Details
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric