• Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
• EVA base, Charcoal Grey
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
• VCT® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
Download Detailed Product Sheet
Download HCPCS Letter
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.