- Additional Information
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. The Pinnacle® Pink Full Length Orthotic shoe insoles offer all the same support and cushioning as our popular Pinnacle style, but in PINK! The Pinnacle Pink shoe insoles provides the foot support, control, flexibility and cushioning you need. They come in an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Pinnacle Pink arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes. These orthotic inserts are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Also available in Blue
Insole Type Maximum Cushioning, Full Support Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric