- Additional Information
The Powerstep® Plantar Fasciitis Calf Sleeves are designed with gradient compression to enhance circulation while simultaneously supporting the arch to reduce symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis. The thin, breathable design allows for comfortable wear. Suitable for use in conjunction with Powerstep orthotics for daytime use in alleviating Plantar Fasciitis or heel and arch pain. Ideal as running compression sleeves for wear during athletic activity or while walking or standing. Calf compression sleeves sold by the pair.
- Ribbed bands at Achilles and arch offer added support to alleviate aches and pains
- Comfortable top and bottom bands hold sleeve in place
- Sleeve design for easy application
- 20-30mm Hg compression throughout helps alleviate arch pain, heel pain and symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
- Ultra-thin, lightweight and breathable materials
- Sold as pair
- Latex free
Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Gather sleeve from top to toe and pull over foot and calf. Smooth out any wrinkles.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water using mild detergent. Air-dry. Do not machine dry or use bleach, fabric softener or dryer sheets.
20-30 mm Hg compression throughout
Ribbed bands at Achilles and arch
Ultra-thin, lightweight and breathable
Comfortable top and bottom bands