• Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
• EVA base, Charcoal Grey
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
• VCT® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
Download Detailed Product Sheet
Download HCPCS Letter
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
Proposition 65 (Prop 65) is an initiative by the state of California to address growing concerns about exposure to certain chemicals. Prop 65 requires the state to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harm. This list currently includes 800+ chemicals and new ones are added each year. Prop 65 also requires businesses to notify California residents about potential exposure to these chemicals in products sold in California.
Powerstep believes our products are safe when used as directed. While we do our best to test, and/or require vendors to test, potentially affected components, we cannot claim that our products will not expose you to chemicals included in the Prop 65 list. In order to avoid substantial liabilities, and because there is no penalty for providing an unnecessary warning, Powerstep has chosen to be overly cautious by providing Prop 65 warnings on all our products.
For more information regarding Prop 65, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.