Comfortlast Shock Absorbing Insoles
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. The ComfortLast® full length cushioned insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step. Features VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology – a high performance foam formulation that provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. Foam softens and conforms to the foot over time taking a custom-like impression of the foot. The anatomically contoured shape incorporates an arch support and heel cradle for enhanced comfort. Ideal for all-day comfort in any dress, casual or athletic shoe or increased support while walking or jogging.
Impact gel insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating metatarsal, arch or heel discomfort and sore, aching feet.
- Maximum cushioning and full support
- Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel to absorb the impact of each step
- Plush VCT® Variable cushioning Technology throughout
- Foam softens and conforms to the foot with extended wear
- Contoured shape with arch support and heel cradle
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact cushioning
- Inserts are movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Shop all of Powerstep’s orthotic shoe insoles to find the best choice for you.
Download Detailed Product Sheet