Dorsal Night Splint
Powerstep’s Dorsal Night Splint offers relief from the morning pain and discomfort associated with Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis. This low profile dorsal splint holds the foot in a neutral position overnight to prevent contracture of the plantar fascia and helps reduce the inflammation and pain. The dorsal shell design has less bulk and weight than traditional night splints, and the shell is fully padded with soft, breathable material for more comfortable wear. A unique heel strap with an opening holds the splint in place to prevent migration while sleeping. Soft night splint is available in two sizes. Color: Black.
- Gently stretches the plantar fascia to reduce inflammation and associated pain
- Less bulky than traditional night splints
- Soft padding throughout and adjustable straps for a comfortable fit
- Opening at heel prevents migration during sleep
- For mild to severe or chronic cases of Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis
Request a Free Sample*
*Medical professionals in the US only. Limit one.
Download Detailed Product Sheet