Contoured Inner Sole for Post-Op Shoe
Powerstep's Contoured Inner Sole enhances comfort and improves the fit and function of a standard post-op boot. Anatomical contouring promotes more natural and comfortable ambulation during recovery phase. Ideal for post-op protection, forefoot trauma, fractures/stress fractures, mid-foot sprains, acute plantar fasciitis and heel pain. Interchangeable with the Powerstep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe (Model 7500), sold separately. Right or left specific to provide the best fit within your surgical boot. Color: Black.
- High quality, durable EVA foam cushions the foot
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel for rear foot control
- Built-in arch support for proper positioning, prevent pronation
- Can be easily trimmed or cored to offload an ulcer, incision or boney prominence
- Right or left specific for proper biomechanical support with simple sizing by shoe size
- Interchangeable with the Powerstep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe (Model 7500), sold separately
Request a Free Sample*
*Medical professionals in the US only. Limit one.
Covered under US Patent D718,028
Download Detailed Product Sheet