Powerstep ProTech Control 3/4 Length Shoe Orthotics
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. The ProTech Control in 3/4 length shoe orthotics is versatile enough to fit in a variety of shoes. The ProTech Control 3/4 Orthotics offer a firm but flexible arch support and a deeper heel cup with a 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A Poron® heel pad enhances the insert's cushioning and protection. Suitable for use in athletic, dress and casual shoes with less depth at the toes. Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
An ideal insole for controlling moderate to severe overpronation, providing plantar fasciitis support and for alleviating pain associated with heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
Powerstep ProTech Control 3/4 features:
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Poron® heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe
Browse more of Powerstep’s shoe orthotics to make sure you find the right pair for your feet.
Download Detailed Product Sheet | Download HCPCS Approval Letter
Covered under U.S. Patent No. D661,076.