Powerstep ProTech Control Wide Shoe Inserts
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. ProTech Control Wide shoe insoles have a wider profile, firmer polypropylene arch support and a deeper heel cup with a 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning to resist "bottoming out" under weight. The wide insoles have a double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A Poron® heel pad enhances the orthotic insert’s cushioning and protection. Suitable for use in wide-width shoes, athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes. Fits widths 3E-6E. Ideal for controlling moderate to severe overpronation and for alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
Powerstep’s ProTech wide shoe inserts features:
- Full length orthotic insole with maximum cushioning and maximum support
- Firmer arch support to resist “bottoming-out”
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize and protect the heel
- Dual-layer EVA/Poron® cushioning
- Poron® heel pad for increased comfort and protection
- Wider profile fits widths 3E to 6E
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
Looking for other arch support insole options? Shop Powerstep’s orthotics selection.
Download Detailed Product Sheet
Covered under U.S. Patent No. D661,076.