SlimTech 3/4 Length Orthotics
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep's original orthotic shoe inserts design in a 3/4 length is versatile to fit in a variety of shoes. Bi-layer design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. VCT® cushioning in an ultra-thin design. Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
Ideal 3/4 length orthotic shoe inserts for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet.
SlimTech® 3/4 thin arch supports are available in seven sizes.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- Moderate cushioning with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design with tapered edge fits comfortably in most shoes
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Non-slip pad at the heel holds the orthotic in place
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Want to see some of your other options? Take a look at our full line of orthotic shoe inserts.
Download Detailed Product Sheet | Download HCPCS Approval Letter