- Additional Information
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. The ProTech Control 3/4 length shoe orthotics are versatile enough to fit in a variety of shoes. The firmer but flexible arch support and deeper heel cup with 2-degree medial post provide improved foot control and positioning. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A PORON® Cushion heel pad enhances the insert's cushioning and protection. Suitable for use in athletic, dress and casual shoes with less depth at the toes. Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
An ideal insole for controlling moderate to severe overpronation, providing plantar fasciitis support and for alleviating pain associated with heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushion heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Movable from shoe to shoe
- Also available in Full length
Covered under U.S. Patent No. D661,076.
Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Insert Powerstep® 3/4 insoles into your shoes. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Deeper heel cup and 2 degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
Stronger arch firmness
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/Foam cushioning for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
PORON® Cushion heel pad cushions the heel