- Additional Information
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. The ProTech Full Length Orthotics offer a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A PORON® Cushion heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
Powerstep ProTech arch support insoles feature:
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushion heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Full length, total contact foot support insole
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Also available in 3/4 length
Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Double layer, shock absorbing
EVA/PORON® Cushion casing for enhanced comfort
Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
PORON® Cushion heel pad to cushion the heel