• Firmer arch support and heel cradle
• Slightly angled medial heel post for pronators
• Dual-layer cushioning with PORON® Cushioning foam
• Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
• Increased support, stability and motion control
• Provides full-foot cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
• Full length, total contact support
• Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Green
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology Top Layer, Yellow, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.