Choosing the Best Shoe Insoles for Heel Pain
If you’re experiencing heel pain, it’s important that you choose the right insole for your foot and that you do it soon – don’t wait any longer to get relief. Let us help you learn about the different kinds of available shoe insoles for heel pain so you can make an educated decision.
The Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
If you’re one of the many sufferers of PF, Powerstep has several inserts for you to choose from. Learn more about them now.
- The Pinnacle Maxx and Pinnacle Full Length provide maximum cushioning and excellent support for your whole foot and deep heel cradles to stabilize and improve PF pain. The Pinnacle Maxx has a slightly angled heel for more severe pronators. The Pinnacle offers a more neutral heel.
- Our Original Full Length orthotic gives you an ultra-thin design for a variety of shoe styles and offers total contact support. The original offers less cushioning than the Pinnacle and Pinnacle Maxx.
- The Slimtech is a 3/4 length, ultra-thin orthotic that helps relieve PF pain while fitting nicely in shoes that have less room at the toes.
- For moderate cushioning and full support in business shoes, the Signature Dress orthotic is perfect. It’s available in both full length and 3/4 length.
- If you wear a wide size shoe, Powerstep’s Wide Fit orthotic is your best option, as it provides the same maximum cushioning and support as our Pinnacle Maxx but in a size that comfortably fits widths 3E to 6E.
- Our Archmolds line of shoe inserts for heel pain offer heat moldable sub-layers and a solid arch support. Because of the heat molding, these orthotics are simple to personalize for a custom-like fit.
The Best Insoles for Heel Spurs
If heel spurs are causing your pain, try one of Powerstep’s top recommended orthotics for your condition.
- The Pinnacle Maxx, Pinnacle Full Length, and Wide Fit orthotics provide the cushioning you need to relieve any pain caused by the spur inflaming the soft tissue around it.
- The Comfortlast offers shock absorbing gel to reduce impact and foam that conforms to your foot for a custom-like fit.
If you’re still unsure which orthotic is the best for your particular heel pain, email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or find a retailer near you. Don’t wait any longer – get relief right away!