- Additional Information
Powerstep's Contoured Inner Sole enhances comfort and improves the fit and function of a standard post-op boot. Anatomical contouring promotes more natural and comfortable ambulation during recovery phase. Ideal for post-op protection, forefoot trauma, fractures/stress fractures, mid-foot sprains, acute plantar fasciitis and heel pain. Interchangeable with the Powerstep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe (Model 7500), sold separately. Right or left specific to provide the best fit within your surgical boot. Color: Black.
- High quality, durable EVA foam cushions the foot
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel for rear foot control
- Built-in arch support for proper positioning, prevent pronation
- Can be easily trimmed or cored to offload an ulcer, incision or boney prominence
- Right or left specific for proper biomechanical support with simple sizing by shoe size
- Interchangeable with the Powerstep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe (Model 7500), sold separately
Request a Free Sample*
*Medical professionals in the US only. Limit one.
Covered under US Patent D718,028
Wear / Care
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: (Optional for use with standard insole) 1. Remove standard insole from Powerstep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe. 2. Remove paper strip from adhesive on bottom of contoured inner sole. 3. Insert contoured inner sole into the Square Toe Post-Op Shoe with the heel cup against the back of the shoe. 4. Press firmly to secure in place.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wipe down with damp cloth as necessary. Allow to fully air dry before using. Do not machine wash or dry
Enhances comfort and improves the fit and function of a standard post-op shoe for increased compliance
Built-in arch support for proper positioning
Deep heel cup provides rear foot control
Interchangeable with the Powerstep® Square Toe Post-Op Shoe, Model 7500
Can be easily trimmed or cored to offload an ulcer, incision or boney prominence