- Additional Information
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep® Signature Dress Full Length dress shoe insoles combine a supple top cover, VCT® cushioning foam and a trusted design for unparalleled comfort and support. These arch support insoles are ideal for use in both men’s and women’s dress shoes.
Powerstep’s Signature Dress insoles help prevent and alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and other common foot conditions. If you have tired feet or pain from tight, uncomfortable dress shoes, the Signature Dress shoe insoles are ideal for you.
- Supple top cover increases comfort and softens and conforms to the contours of the foot with continued use
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in dress or casual shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Also available in 3/4 length
Size Men's US
A 4-4.5 6-6.5 B 5-5.5 7-7.5 C 6-6.5 8-8.5 D 7-7.5 9-9.5 E 8-8.5 10-10.5 F 9-9.5 11-11.5 G 10-10.5 12 H 11-11.5 --- I/J 12-13 --- Insole Type Dress Insole Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep® insoles. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Supple top cover softens and conforms to the foot with extended use
Semi-rigid support shell calibrated with flexibility
Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability