- Additional Information
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep's original orthotic shoe insoles designed in a 3/4 length are versatile to fit in a variety of shoes. The bi-layer design offers a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. These supportive shoe insoles are ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes. The 3/4 length is perfect for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet.
Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes. Ideal 3/4 length orthotic shoe inserts for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet.
SlimTech® 3/4 thin arch supports are available in seven sizes.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- Moderate cushioning with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology - targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design with tapered edge fits comfortably in most shoes
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Non-slip pad at the heel holds the orthotic in place
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Size Men's US
As 4-4.5 6-6.5 A 5-6.5 7-8.5 B 7-8.5 9-10.5 C 9-9.5 11-11.5 D 10-10.5 12-12.5 E 11-11.5 13-13.5 F 12-13.5 14-15.5 Insole Type Low Profile Wear / Care
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Insert Powerstep® 3/4 insoles into your shoes. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
Ultra slim design works in a wide range of shoe types
3/4 length with thin tapered edge
VCT® cushion top layer with slim profile
Friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
Low, flat heel cradle to stabilize and protect the heel during landing