- Polypropylene Support Shell - Firmer support
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Gray
- VCT® - Variable Cushioning Technology Foam, 1/8”, Gray
- EVA base layer, Shore A 40, Gray
Indications: Those Needing Firmer, Heavier-Weight Support; Wide Feet; Over-Pronation (Mild); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain; Metatarsalgia.
Ideal Shoe Type: Wide Shoes from 3E-6E, Comfort or Athletic Shoes, Therapeutic Shoes, Casual Lace-Up Shoes
Download Detailed Product Sheet
Download HCPCS Letter
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.